Changes for the next Chandler support Group

JRinAZ
on 5/1/07 3:30 pm - Layton, UT
Wednesday - May 9th= Chandler Regional Hospital will be needing our conference rooms for the upcoming Weds scheduled support meeting. Soooo, rather than cancel, we will have a Walk and Talk night! Bring your lawn chair and a cold water bottle to "Brooks Crossing Park"on Calle Del Norte in Chandler. It is dead center in the block ofWarner/Ray and Alma School/Dobson. From the Fry's grocery store on Dobson and Ray, go East on Ray with thestore on your left. Turn left at the first light, which isPennington. Go straight north until you pass the junior high onyour left and the grade school on your left. It will be the 2ndright after the gradeschool. This park has a nice walking loop and some shade trees. We cancircle our lawn chairs for introductions and chat from 6 to 6:30 andthen take a walk or jog around the loop for those who choose (orfurther if you are a ambitious exerciser). We'll end back at ourlawn chairs for some Q & A time and some more chatting. **Note...NOPotty on site! This will be a casual meeting so dress comfy (shorts and T?) Should we make this a Potluck Picnic evening? Or, there's a couple offun restaurants on the little lake just a half block away! Joyce
dfavre
on 5/2/07 12:00 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Joyce, Sounds like soooo much fun! Unfortunately, my next class is on Wed. nights, so I wont be able to get to the next couple of meetings. I just wanted to let you know in case you guys wondered why I only attended one...: Have a safe trip, DAwn
JRinAZ
on 5/6/07 7:17 am - Layton, UT
Cancelled! Cancelled! Cancelled! My very sincere apologies to everyone! The Chandler Hospital needed their meeting room for a big training. And, the alternative "Walk and Talk" has also been cancelled because I can NOT be there this time and it is short notice to put in someone else's lap. Pleeeeeeez .....Circle the 4th Tuesday, May 22nd. from 6 to 7:30 Chandler Reginal Hospital on Frye and Dobson. The room is on the lower level. Conference Rooms 1 and 2. See y'all soon! Joyce Pssssssssssss: If anyone would like to organize a casual "hang together" for this Weds. then that would be awesome! Just give us a shout!
Most Active