Constipated

nicoleaz
on 5/1/07 3:12 am - Phoenix, AZ
Ugh...need I say more? But honestly, anyone swear by anything over-the-counter? Nicole
CK777
on 5/1/07 6:24 am - Avondale, AZ
Miralax, it use to be only via prescritption but it is now OTC. I take a supplement nightly to avoid constipation. Good Luck Cathy
nicoleaz
on 5/1/07 7:00 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Cathy. I put a call in to Dr. B's office because, unfortunately, there's some blood involved and I just want to be safe. I'll mention the Miralax and see what they say!
BOBINA
on 5/1/07 6:52 am - mesa, AZ
Water, water, water, try some hot tea in the morning to get you gut moving !
nicoleaz
on 5/1/07 7:02 am - Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, I read increasing fluids will help so I've been trying my damnest! I'll try the hot tea, too, thanks!
tall_girl99_2000
on 5/1/07 7:59 am - Chandler, AZ
When I had this problem I asked Dr. B and she told me the best thing to use was BENEFIBER. You know what? She was right. They work great and they are chewables and dont taste bad. Hope this helps!!!
nicoleaz
on 5/1/07 10:25 am - Phoenix, AZ
Melissa called me back and confirmed what you said - Benefiber! I'm gonna run out tonight and get some. Thank GAWD some relief is on the way! Thanks, Olga!
alligatorpgr
on 5/1/07 11:25 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Talk to Randy at Dr B's office, she told me he's the King of Constipation!!! (Not sure if that's a good thing or not Alli
Nicole W.
on 5/1/07 5:03 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Too bad I didn't see this yesterday... I had my 6 month appointment with Randy yesterday and that would have been hilarous to bring up!
Linda S.
on 5/7/07 8:23 am - PHOENIX, AZ
LOL !!!!!!
Most Active