Spring Fling Pictures

moirap
on 4/29/07 7:28 am - Mesa, AZ
I have downloaded them on my profile.( Please keep in mind I had no idea what I was doing, If they are not there let me know) If any one would like there own copies and cant take them off the profile please email me and put pictures in the subject. I had a wonderful time last night as always and the food was great. Anyone who wants to post their recipes I would be very grateful. Everything was so yummy. Thanks to our wonderful Host and Hostess Gil and Olivia Thank you. Cant wait to see every one again. Moira
johnb_az
on 4/29/07 10:43 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I wish I had more energy to mingle more, but I was dead tired. Ramona said we could stay home, but I insisted that we attend at least for a few hours. We had a great time and it was nice to meet the people I chat with here. Doc
Linda S.
on 4/30/07 12:30 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Very nice pics.
Ramona B.
on 4/30/07 1:00 am - Phoenix, AZ
You did a great job! Now I know what our group looks like when we're in the midst of saying "Aloha!" to the camera (we can't even blame it on the egg nog, either! ) Thanks for taking the time to post these. Ramona B
Mikkilynn
on 4/30/07 2:47 am - Mesa, AZ
It looks like everyone had a great time. I wish that we could have been there with you. Michelle
Most Active