WLS Motivational Songs

jenncarson
on 4/29/07 4:09 am - AZ
I love the question asked on the 30's OH Board, "What songs motivate your WLS Journey?". . What songs motivate YOU? HERE ARE SOME SONGS THAT MOTIVATE ME RIGHT NOW! 1. "Beautiful Day"- U2 2."Under Pressure"-Queen and David Bowie 3. "I'm Coming Out"- Diana Ross 4. "Thank You" -Alanis Morissette 5. "Waiting for the World to Change"- John Mayer 6. "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield 7. "Break Away"-Kelly Clarkson 8. "What Are You Waiting For"- Gwen Stefani 9. "Beautiful"- Christina Aguilera 10. "Irreplacible"- Beyonce "YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE, SO YOU GOTTA PLEASE YOURSELF" -RICK NELSON IN "THE GARDEN PARTY
tall_girl99_2000
on 4/29/07 8:02 am - Chandler, AZ
Jenn, Alot of those songs are very motivational for me as well. Good choice in choosing songs by the way!!! Oh and I wanted to tell you that new picture of you looks great! You can really see the weightloss.
Ewa C.
on 4/29/07 9:23 am - Chandler, AZ
Hey, I agree, that is a great song selection! I think I will make myself a motivational song cd (downloaded from I-tunes of course) with those songs to listen to when I need to be more upbeat. Thanks for posting them! I wondering, does anyone have any other suggestions for songs to add to the list? The more songs, the better, I think. It is stated that music is good for bringing up your spirits, and we all get down some times. Thanks again, Jenn, for making this posting! Ewa : - )
AZdove
on 5/3/07 12:13 pm - Tolleson, AZ
I do not know the exact name of the song or who sings it but I do know that it is country. It is something about "We'll all have perfect wings". I love that song because it expresses that no one is perfect...everyone is a work in progress. But someday we will all have perfect wings!
bt0325
on 5/23/07 1:44 am
I Love that song... It's called don't laugh at me. I can't remember who sings it though ... I can see his face but not his name ... amn I hate that.' Bonnie
Candi Y.
on 4/30/07 2:06 am - Cottonwood, AZ
I got a good one, GREAT LIST THOUGH! ALot of those are my walking tunes I my IPOD!! But how bout............... STRONG ENOUGH.......Cher Oldie, but goodie!!!
Desertflower
on 5/1/07 3:56 pm - Mesa, AZ
Here's another...SIMPLY THE BEST...BY Tina Turner...WOW!
Most Active