Phoenix Group Support Details ??

JRinAZ
on 4/28/07 10:19 am - Layton, UT
D.J., LeAnne, Doc, Tiff, Mary and all??????? Could you please post the exacat details of the Phoenix Support Group? I've had a couple of inquiries. Directions, meeting time, days????????? Contact info?????? Thanks bunches! Joyce :
desert rat
on 4/29/07 11:33 am - Goodyear, AZ
Hey Hun! Better late than never...right? The particulars are these: 2nd & 4th Saturdays of every month from 10:00 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. Banner Estrella Hospital Conference Rm 3 Southeast corner of 92nd Ave & Thomas just east off the 101 freeway. Open to anyone who wants to give or receive support for any type of weight loss surgery from any surgeon anywhere. You may also come if you're just looking for information. Next scheduled meeting will be on May 12th. Feel free to send me a private email if you want more information. Hope that helps, Dj
Laura N.
on 4/29/07 1:49 pm
Thank you, this is just what I was looking for. See you there on Sat 12th. Laura
Linda S.
on 4/30/07 12:34 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thank you so much, I will try to attend. There is one at Bridges, but it is during the week and I don't have much energy when I am able to work.
Most Active