Saw my PCP today

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/26/07 9:20 am - Tucson, AZ
He has taken me off my blood pressure medication. We have been monitoring it since my surgery. He has been weaning me off the medication for a couple of months now and feels I no longer need the medication. I just had to share. I also had an MRI on my left shoulder. I have had pain for quite sometime now but wanted to get the WLS first. Anyway, I have a deteriorating AC Joint and am going to have it repaired next week so that it doesn't cause a tear in the rotator cuff. I will be off work about a week to recover.
JRinAZ
on 4/26/07 9:25 am - Layton, UT
Weigh 2 go Becky with the ditching of some meds!! Good luck with your repair and take care of YOU!!!! Joyce
Desertflower
on 4/26/07 1:24 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hey Becky, Great news about your meds. Hope you won't need surgery for your shoulder. Keep up the great work. Robin
vquigley
on 4/26/07 2:41 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congrats, Becky. I know how you feel about ditching those meds. Isn't it a great feeling? Keep up the good work and good luck on your shoulder surgery. Virginia
EmbodySuccess
on 4/29/07 2:40 pm - Roswell, GA
All the best, Becky! Let us know the day & time so we can all give you extra prayer coverage! I'm really getting the hang of this new world of blogging, so check out: http://embodysuccess.spaces.live.com Faithfully, Lauralyn
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/29/07 9:54 pm - Tucson, AZ
My surgery is scheduled for 3 May at 1230. Thanks for all the prayers.
EmbodySuccess
on 5/2/07 7:34 am - Roswell, GA
So tomorrow's the day, Becky! You'll get your shoulder repaired and be able to enjoy being in your transforming body even more! I've posted a reminder to all our Arizona OH brothers & sisters to join with me and hold you in our hearts and prayers starting around noon, your time. I see you at peace, serene, strong with an inspired team of docs & nurses dedicated to your perfect healing. Faithfully, Lauralyn
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 5/3/07 12:38 am - Tucson, AZ
Got a call this morning that my surgery has been moved to 1000. A friend at work gave me a "healing angel" so I am going to have lots of help. Thanks again for all your prayers.
EmbodySuccess
on 5/3/07 2:29 am - Roswell, GA
GOTCHA COVERED, Becky! This is one of those times when having friends in earlier time zones pays off! Faithfully, Lauralyn (EST) http://embodysuccess.spaces.live.com
Most Active