So bummed.....

JRinAZ
on 4/26/07 9:14 am - Layton, UT
The manufacturer of the tasty little "New Whey" protein tubes is no longer making them! I guess there is alays the Profect if I get desperate! joyce P.S. Jeanna....where did you buy pre-made Muscle Milk Light??? Vitaman Shoppe only has the high calorie ones.
vquigley
on 4/26/07 2:42 pm - Phoenix, AZ
You're kidding! I live on those things . . . Virginia
JEAN-NA
on 4/27/07 12:27 am
Miss Joyce I found them at GNC on Southern & McClintock - a little pricey if not on sale , I believe they are like 7.99 for a 4 pack ... about 8ox size available in vanilla & Chocolate - But they do travel well
CK777
on 4/27/07 2:24 am - Avondale, AZ
Joyce This can't be true.....................This is what I use religiously! Where did you hear this from? The Vitamin Shoppe by my house let's me order these (even though they stock them, just to be sure they have what I want when I want) so I am going there tonight to see what they say. Maybe I can order a huge quantity that will last me a while. Thanks for the info. Cathy
dfavre
on 4/27/07 12:16 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I went onto Vitamin Shop.com and didn't see anything saying it was discontinued....
JRinAZ
on 4/27/07 2:26 pm - Layton, UT
Great! Maybe the guy across from the Chandler Mall was whacko!!!! crossing fingers and toes that it stays around! Joyce
Most Active