Achieved Goal!

Chaplain
on 4/26/07 3:15 am - Panama City, FL
Today I weighed in and was pleasantly surprised! I weighed 195 pounds. This was the goal that I started out with. To date I have lost a total of 170 pounds and went from a size 48 pants to a size 32. I am now going reevaluated my weight goal. My doctor told me that it would not hurt me to go down to 175 pounds. That's only twenty more pounds.
JEAN-NA
on 4/26/07 4:31 am
Wow !!! that is awesome !!! FOR JOY !!!! another 20 lbs might be good since they say you will have a littLE regain after hitting goal weight . How long did it take you to loose the 170 lbs ?
Chaplain
on 4/26/07 6:52 am - Panama City, FL
I had my surgery on February 24, 2006. It took a year and about four months to loose 170 pounds. I am determined not to regain any weight that I have lost. For me this is NOT acceptible. I do believe I will continue to try and loose weight in order to get down to any area where I am not be worried about it.
MARY OTU
on 4/26/07 6:42 am - PHOENIX, AZ
William, Thanks for posting your achievement. It must feel great! I am almost there. I think your goal is whatever feels right for you. If you want to lose a little more it will still be healthy to do so. If you are content now then maybe this is the best weight for you. At any rate, you are an inspiration to us all. That is a LOT to lose. Mary
Desertflower
on 4/26/07 1:27 pm - Mesa, AZ
CONGRATS WILLIAM! You must be so pleased with your success. You are an inspiration. Robin
TMAZgal
on 4/29/07 1:14 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations William! Your doctor must love you! Your story is very encouraging. I've lost 80 pounds in 11 months. I hope 5 months from now I can be another 20 pounds down at least. T
alligatorpgr
on 4/29/07 2:45 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Way to go William!!! Alli
Most Active