Appt with Dr Blackstone today..............

alligatorpgr
on 4/24/07 9:09 am - PHOENIX, AZ
The last step before my surgery is now complete !!! I had my appointment with Dr Blackstone today, and she was totally awesome. Great sense of humour, very down to earth, very knowledgeable. I was concerned, and nervous, but she put me right at ease. I AM SO EXCITED FOR MAY 9TH!!!!! It couldn't come soon enough....Thanks to everyone that has been such a great support to me, I really appreciate it.... Alli
Nicole W.
on 4/24/07 1:06 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Alli, I am so excited for you!!! The next two weeks will fly by. I will see you on Saturday!
alligatorpgr
on 4/25/07 9:38 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I will be there on Saturday Alli
pwrightt
on 4/24/07 1:18 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I too am very excited and happy for you. You have been on a very long journey and now your time is approaching. I wish you only the best. Like it was stated before the next two weeks will fly by. Pam
alligatorpgr
on 4/25/07 9:39 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Pam, thank you so much for all the support you have given me, you are such a sweetie!!! I can't wait to be on the other side!!! Alli
Linda S.
on 4/24/07 5:16 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I am so happy for you my dear sweet angel. I also did as you suggested and posted some new pics. They are on the top of my profile, old ones at bottom. Since you saw me at the hospital at my worse, you will know the happiness in my face that I had lost by the time I was on my "last leg". Many thanks once again for being you... God bless, and Olvia says hi..
alligatorpgr
on 4/25/07 9:41 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Linda, I saw your newest pics and you look awesome!!! I am so proud of you You've come a long way baby, and it's only gonna get better!! Give Olivia a big hug for me, and let her know I'm praying all goes well with her approval.....Take care and I'll see ya on the losers bench in two weeks!!! Alli
Linda S.
on 4/25/07 10:20 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Smile....Olivia looks like she is going to be approved, she is on insurance's case like brown on rice. I programmed your number into my phone. Alli you are one of Gods special creatures, a doer of good deeds, and you deserve the best!
MARY OTU
on 4/25/07 7:00 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Ali, I have been seeing you on here for so long now ! I am so happy for you to finally be gettin' it done! You will do great. Keep us all posted and I hope I see you at support group someday. I am now in the 4 moth/beyond class but if you are there on the 7th please flagg me down. Mary
alligatorpgr
on 4/25/07 9:43 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Mary, thanks for the support, I am so excited for the day to finally be here. Hey, you are looking great, and from the sounds of it, you are feeling great also. Save a seat on the loser's bench for me!!! Alli
Most Active