Don't miss this very important support event!

JRinAZ
on 4/23/07 6:09 am - Layton, UT
Meet Vitalady! & Meet Dr. Gitt! All are invited! Though Graduates will benefit the most from this, pre-ops can get valauble information and support as they prepare for their own WLS! Monday, June 18th from 7:00-9:00 p.m. Scottsdale Marriott **$10.00 before May 30th (will help cover facility expenses) $15.00 at the door. Vitalady is known affectionately as "Mom" on many international support sites! She truly cares about weight loss patients and has made a significant difference in many lives! She and her husband "Vitaguy" will travel through Phoenix following their attendance at the ASBS Conference. She'll be reporting on the newest information for Post Bariatrics.:clqp: This event is hosted by Dr. Steven M. Gitt, M.D., F.A.C.S. North Valley Plastic Surgery **Your payment can be sent to: Joyce Plastow, Post Bariatric Program Director North Valley Plastic Surgery** 20950 N. Tatum Blvd., Suite 150**Phoenix, AZ 85050 Accepting checks and credit cards Looking forward to seeing you there! Joyce
JEAN-NA
on 4/23/07 7:54 am
Joyce Please bring some tickets to support group - I will pay you then.
ginaq56
on 4/24/07 2:06 pm
Hi Joyce, Is it possible to get any paperwork (handouts?) that they will be providing at the session? With me living in Kingman it is hard to get to these meetings especially on a week night. I would be willing to send the $ for the registration to cover the cost of mailing, etc. Thanks for your help! Hugs, Gina
Most Active