Good Morning everyon...

Caroline69
on 4/22/07 3:54 am - Tucson, AZ
Good Morning everyone, Does anyone know of a good Nut here Tucson??? You guys i need help im eating sooo much!!! and when i do get full im hungry 1hr later im 2 1/2 yrs out i dont know how to get control!!!! IM LOSING IT!!
lemarie22
on 4/22/07 11:34 pm - Glendale, AZ
Hi Caroline, I don't know of good nutritionist in Tucson, but how about contacting your surgeon's office? The other thing I would suggest is contacting a support group. OH has forums for surgery months and belonging to the March 2004 has been a God send for me. I find that we are all going through the same sort of stuff at the same time. In fact, at about 2 1/2 years out, I seem to remember most of us going through a stage where we wanted to eat everything and could eat a frightening amount. One of the things that helped quite a few of us was to eat on a schedule for a while. You're more than welcome to post on the March 2004 board and I'm sure you'll get some sage advice from some old timers. Couple of other things... Are you eating good dense protein? I know I'm hungry a short time later if my food flies through me. Try logging your food on Fitday.com. That might help you keep track of what's going in. I know if I have to write it down, I'm less likely to eat it. You may also want to look into a good counselor who specialzes in eating disorders. If you're an emotional eater, like I am, all the dieting in the world won't help until you get some of the emotional triggers under control. Connie
Most Active