PCPs in Support of Bariatric Surgery in AZ

VocalTammy
on 4/20/07 7:50 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Wasn't someone compiling a list of the Primary Care Doctors in the Arizona area that are ones that are good with Bariatric Patients? I'm moving to Scottsdale/Gilbert next week, and really need some good PCPs that could possibly conduct my surgery follow-up care. I've had a Phenomenal physician here in California, and I'm actually sad to not be seeing her anymore, but I've very excited about the changes in my life lately! Tammy
JEAN-NA
on 4/20/07 7:55 am
Try Kimberly Lucas in Tempe on Southern Ave , very supportive !!!!
JRinAZ
on 4/20/07 10:16 am - Layton, UT
Tammy, You can go back withthe threads and find all the suggestions. I'm not at work today or I'd send you the compiled list. A good doc in Gilbert though is mine. His name is Gary Wallace and he's with Mesa Family Physicians. Oh and the Spring Fling is open to everyone so you are certainly welcome to come. You can also go back on old threads for all those details.! It would be fun meeting you..... Joyce
VocalTammy
on 4/21/07 3:20 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Joyce! Thanks so much for the response. I've been so busy I've not had the time to look back through the threads for the one about the PCPs. I will do that when I have a minute. The spring fling sounds fun, but I have a feeling I'll just be getting into town & probably need a break! I'll definitely participate in the next event, however. Quick question - does the Chandler group ever do clothing exchanges? I have about 3 boxes of clothes that are too big for me, and if I don't have a way to get rid of them there, I'll donate them to the salvation army here before I leave (less to move). But, I also am down to about 10 outfits that have been gifted to me that I can wear right now, so an exchange would be a wonderful thing! Anyway, thanks again for your response! Tammy
Most Active