I'm getting excited, had my pre-op class today!!!

alligatorpgr
on 4/18/07 12:46 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hello everyone, I had my pre-op class at Scottsdale Shea this morning, and boy was that a lot of information.....I'm really feeling good about everything, just 21 days until the new and improved me, yeah!!!! There was a lot of good information given today, I knew Dr Blackstone had a very comprehensive program, but I'm pleasantly surprised at all she has to offer. It was really funny when they brought out our lunch and told us this is what a normal post-op patient eats at 6 months.....It was one slice of turkey, 1 small square of cheese, 5 pieces of cut-up fruit, and some kind of weird broccoli salad....I can't wait for the day that kind of meal actually fills me up Alli
johnb_az
on 4/18/07 12:56 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Alli, I remember that meal. I was still hungry afterwards. Today that does really fill me up. It is a big change, hang on and get ready for the ride. Keep us updated on how your doing. Good luck with your surgery. You are in the best hands with Dr. Blackstone in my opinion. Take care, Doc http://www.myspace.com/az411
alligatorpgr
on 4/18/07 1:51 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Thanks for the support Don, it's really starting to feel real at this point........And I really am excited for the day that I will be full on just a little amount of food :- )!! Take care ... Alli
pwrightt
on 4/20/07 1:17 am - PHOENIX, AZ
HI Alli: The countdown has begun. I hope you received the protein packages that I sent. Try them before you invest in something you may not like after surgery. The wait will be over soon Best of wishes Pam
alligatorpgr
on 4/21/07 3:15 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Pam, thank you so much for the samples, I already tried the peach one and it was pretty good. Of course I had fruit and yogurt in it, so of course it tasted better. I am getting very excited, my appt with Dr Blackstone is on Tuesday, and then just two more weeks and surgery!!! Yeah for me!!!! Again, thank you so much Alli
Linda S.
on 4/22/07 2:11 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I am so happy for you. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
Most Active