Checking In and Saying Hello!

cj29
on 4/13/07 3:52 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hello Everyone, It has been several months since I posted and wanted to check in and say "hi". I am now 8 months Post-Op, down -110lbs which are gone FOREVER and wearing size "10" from 273lbs and size 22/24 just eight months ago. What an exciting journey this has been, an emotional roller coaster and to quiting two jobs in the last 4 months. I feel GREAT and am so excited I chose WLS to save my life and give me my life back. I have 18 more pounds to my personal goal, although my WLS Dr said last month, that I have lost 75% of my excess body weight and ahead of schedule. Please feel free to visit my blog and say "hi" back. Best of luck to all and I wish everyone continued success! Your WLS sister, Carrie
johnb_az
on 4/15/07 9:04 am - Phoenix, AZ
Grats on your sucess Carrie! Keep us informed and let us know how your doing. I have just started this journey and look forward to finding out how I will feel and what I will be able to do physically down the road. I did buy me a bicycle, something I have not done in ages and do enjoy short rides now already. One of my goals is to do a long charity type ride in the future. Take care, Doc http://www.myspace.com/az411
Most Active