Vitamin Prices

nicoleaz
on 4/13/07 6:16 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey everyone Sorta off-topic, I'm about to buy my first home and looking for ways to manipulate my budget so I'm not stretched too thin. More on-topic, I'm curious to know of any great finds in vitamin prices out there - either locally or online. I've been taking Centrum's chewable multivitamin, Citracel chews for calcium citrate, and GNC's brand of B-Complex, B-12, and Iron. Oh, and the Pepcid I'm sure I can find the GNC products cheaper elsewhere - any ideas? Nicole
MARY OTU
on 4/13/07 6:51 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Nicole, I know you are a "newbie" so it will be a little while before you get off the expensive calcium chews and liquids. When you can swallow try CVS as they usually have 3 for 1 sales on just about everything. Good luck on your new home. Mary
nicoleaz
on 4/15/07 2:37 am - Phoenix, AZ
3 for 1 sounds good to me! I'm told I can swallow whole tablets now, although I don't think my body agrees quite yet. I'll keep an eye out on the ads and try them soon. Thanks!
jenncarson
on 4/13/07 4:07 pm - AZ
CVS makes a generic chewable multivitamin--- just like the Centrum chewable...Jenn C. in AZ
nicoleaz
on 4/15/07 2:37 am - Phoenix, AZ
Sweet! I'll pick those up after I finish this 100 tablet bottle Thanks!
tall_girl99_2000
on 4/15/07 12:15 am - Chandler, AZ
Hey Nicole, Congratulations on buying your new home. As for the vitamins, I get mine at walmart or Sam's Club, and from pricing them, I realize I am spending less there than anywhere else. Good Luck!!
nicoleaz
on 4/15/07 2:38 am - Phoenix, AZ
I have a Costco membership but not one to Sam's Club. I'll price a few at Wal-Mart for sure, thanks!
Nicole W.
on 4/15/07 2:38 am - Cave Creek, AZ
I have been getting my vitamins at Costco or Sam's Club... Target has good prices too. I also keep an eye out on the sunday papers... the drugstores usually have 50% off or buy one get one free. Pepcid was the most expensive for me once I had my stricture Dr. Blackstone told me I didnt have to take it anymore. I just take it here and there when I have a upset tummy. Congrats on the house!
nicoleaz
on 4/15/07 2:53 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thank you! I'm making an offer on the house tomorrow I need to get a newspaper today and check out the prices. Dr. B's 'script for Pepcid said to take it for 90 days so, pre-op, I bought enough to last me that long. It was totally expensive!
Most Active