Book on how to exercise your face so you may not need plastic surgery there

Ewa C.
on 4/12/07 4:10 pm - Chandler, AZ
At the Chandler Support group meeting yesterday, I brought the information that there was a book about how to do exercises for your face that make you look younger and MAY (not definitely) help us "Losers" from needing plastic surgery on our faces. The book is "Carole Maggio Facercise: The Dynamic Muscle-Toning Program for Renewed Vitality and a More Youthful Appearance" (Revised, Updated) (Paperback) by Carole Maggio. It is available through Amazon.com. I would you suggest you go to Amazon.com & read the comments posted on Customer Reviews (located at the near the bottom of the web page when you bring up the information on the book (Cost, publishing date, etc.) In this way you can make your own determination on whether you feel the exercises in the book will help & if this is a worthwhile book to purchase. I've had the book for years( an older version), and have kept meaning to do the exercises but have not really ever gotten to that goal. I do still plan to do it...someday soon. Therefore, unfortunately I can not say for sure that the author's face exercises really work, but by the documentation & pictures presented in the book, and by comments made other people that have the book & have followed Carole Maggio's Facercise program, I do believe it will work. Anyway, enough typing at the mouth by me Go & decide for yourselves folks! Ewa
JEAN-NA
on 4/13/07 12:23 am
Ewa Thank You !! I think I am going to rder it today ! It was great to meet you at The meeting - I sure hope you come back and hang out with us again. We have a good group and hope we get more lap banders .
Ewa C.
on 4/13/07 11:46 am - Chandler, AZ
Jean, I definitely plan to be back. It is one of my commitment goals to myself to attend the support group meetings. I believe they will be a key factor for me to be successful with the wieght loss journey. Besides, I got to know a some great new people that have had or are currently going through similar weight issues (and other related issues) that I am. It's always nice to converse with others that truly understand. That can be hard to find. Also I learned some valuable information while there & believe I will each time I go. I think you will like the book. It truly is remarkable to think how well these exercises can work to improve the youthfulness of your face. Just looking at before and after pictures of people who have followed the program is a stunner. Hopefully you'll actually start doing the exercises, unlike myself. But, I plan to...I just haven't set that up as an important goal for me YET. Soon.......
JEAN-NA
on 4/13/07 12:23 am
Most Active