4-11 Chandler Support Report....

JRinAZ
on 4/11/07 2:33 pm - Layton, UT
Boy oh Boy were we chatty tonight!!!! New ideas are just rolling around in my head from all of your great thoughts about keeping our "wl honeymoon" going and going!!!!! We welcomed new folks: Dawn (High fives to you for coming to support group just ONE week after surgery!) Jenn (You totally make me smile with your Funzy chatter!) Ewa (one of our few Lapbanders who rocks for going to back to back support group meetings! Whew! You are totally a LOSER!!!!) And great to see .... Ann (You need a smaller shirt sweetie pie!!!! High Fives on 45 minutes of water aerobics!) Diane (packing water wherever yoiu go! weigh 2 go!) Jeanna (Your new protein plan is going to kick the plateau out the door!!!) Gil (High fives on 3 more and on 6 months of intense workouts!) Wayne (did I hear "Size 34 waste"!!!!!) Donna (keep thoe kiddies out of your water and keep on chugging!....You are MELTING in AZ!!!) Michelle (You rock for coming back and checking in! You are going to kick thsoe twenty out of your life and off of your gorgeous body!) ....and...sorry I missed seeing Greg and Pam at dinner! I was pooped tonight!!! We had amazing tips from everyone. I for one am going to use Jeanna's tip on the magical Dove wash that takes away wrinkels! I'm pooring myself a hot back this very second and am going to wash away my wrinkles!!!! Whew! Dr. Gitt will have one less thing to "fix" on me if I use the magical soap! We handed out the O.H. Plateau buster plan which reminds us of the basics! .....And....2 oz cups and a baby spoon to remind us of our pouch size and that portion control is not just for Newbies!!!! We missed bunches of you but look forward to seeing y'all at the next meeting (the 4th Tuesday!) Darlene and E.J. will be our facilitators! Always a fun meeting with them! Reminders= Women's Expo this weekend. It's a great place to take anyone interested in WLS. Most of the AZ Bariatrixc programs will have a vendor's booth AND you can visit me at the North Valley Plastic Surgery Booth!!!!! Spring Fling is just around the corner. All are welcome but an RSVP is required. It's July 28th from 7-11!!!! Circle Monday, June 18th. Vitalady herself will be speaking at the Scottsdale Marriott!!!! LOSER'S Rock!!!! Joyce
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/12/07 12:28 am - Tucson, AZ
Joyce Tell me more about the Dove Magical wash.
JEAN-NA
on 4/12/07 2:34 am
Becky The new Dove Pro-age product line is awesome. The product leaves your skin soft and clean feeling - not heavy or oi;y , Skin firming has been pretty good on the products I have tried ! If you find some good coupons- even better ! Like most skin firming products - you just have to try and see how they do with your skin! I have had good luck so far with this product .
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/12/07 8:03 am - Tucson, AZ
Thanks. I signed up for a sample on their webpage.
Most Active