Women's Expo Help....

JRinAZ
on 4/10/07 4:40 am - Layton, UT
Soooooooooo....if you had surgery at Bridges (Phoenix St. Luke's) and are in your goal range, how about coming to the Women's Expo this weekend as a volunteer at the St Luke's booth???? I've done it for 3 years and it's a blast!!!!! You of course get in for FREE and St Luke's rewards you well! And.....I'll get to see you too! North Valley Plastic Surgery will be in the booth right next to St Luke's!!! Come on out and say Hi!!!! We're located right by Rolf's Stage near the restrooms!!!!! (You can sign up for a Free cosmetic package door prize drawing!!!!) If you're interested in working for St Luke's, then please contact Kellly at 602 251-8828 or e-mail her at [email protected] She'll be out of the office tomorrow but you can reach her today or on Thursday!!!! Fun! Fun! Fun! Joyce
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/10/07 9:01 am - Tucson, AZ
Joyce I wish I was at goal because I would love to participate. Where is the Expo being held and is it all weekend?
JRinAZ
on 4/10/07 9:31 am - Layton, UT
Becky! You are absolutely lovely and pretty darn close to your goal weight! Give Kelly a call. If you have a great BEFORE pic then you can be the proff of the "almost there" pic!!!! Here's the link with the Women's Expo details. (It's at the new stadium) http://fp32.a2zinc.net/clients/fpbeloaz/familywomen2007/public/fp.aspx Joyce
Darlene X
on 4/11/07 2:54 am - Maricopa, AZ
Joyce, Are you going to be there both days? I think Im gonna be evil and do Sunday. Kelly was gonna get back to me tomorrow.
JRinAZ
on 4/11/07 1:59 pm - Layton, UT
Darlene! I'll see you there! I'll be by Rolf's Stage (right next to Bridges St Luke's and YOU) both days! Joyce P.S. Missed you and E.J. tonight!!!!
Darlene X
on 4/12/07 12:35 am - Maricopa, AZ
Wanna carpool Sunday? LOL Yeah sorry we missed group, Wednesday isn't the best day for us... so we don't often get to go to the first meeting now. As long as I hear back from kelly and all, I'll see you Sunday
jenniebr
on 4/11/07 9:53 am - queen creek, AZ
Hey Darlene! You look awesome! I will be there so you better drop by to Temple St. Lukes booth! Todd and I are both bad since he will be at Country Thunder ( he is working there all week!)and I will be at the expo on Sunday no less! I did get a sub for our class. So make sure you come by and and see me! I will head over and visit Joyce too! See ya all then, I can't make the meeting tonight since its Wednesday! Take care, Jen
Darlene X
on 4/12/07 12:36 am - Maricopa, AZ
I'll deffinately stop by and visit! We can both be sinners hahahaha I'll be close to Joyce though, so if you come over you can visit me too
Most Active