Less than 30 days and counting....

alligatorpgr
on 4/9/07 4:02 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi everyone, today makes it less than 30 days and I'm getting very excited!!! I have my pre-op surgery class on 4/18, my pre-op appointment with my surgery on 4/24 and my surgery on 5/9.........So it's like I have something to do every wee****il I have my surgery. I was very nervous when I was originally scheduled for surgery in March, but I feel much calmer now. Everything is falling into place, my leave from work is all set, emotionally I feel ready, my husband is taking a few days off to be with me, so I really feel like this is totally the right thing to do I'm looking forward to be on the "losing" side, and watching as we all progress after surgery.....Best wishes to everyone Alli
JEAN-NA
on 4/10/07 3:59 am
My O My how time flies . You will be so ready for it all to come and be over and done with! let me know if you need anything. I am not to sure about lap band and What Blackstone Suggest after. I can send you some protein samples
alligatorpgr
on 4/10/07 5:52 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hey chicka, I'm having the LAP Rny, not the lap band, so I will definitely take any protein samples you have.....Talk to you soon Alli
pwrightt
on 4/10/07 1:39 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
HI Alli: Wow the time has gone by so fast. I am so happy your surgery is less then 30 days. I would do the surgery again in a heartbeat. I'm just over 3 months, I've lost 61 pounds, have gone done 4 sizes (if not more), and have more energy then ever. I cannot wait to welcome you to the "healthy side" Good good luck on your surgery Pam
alligatorpgr
on 4/10/07 5:53 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Pam, Yeah for you for losing 61 lbs, that is AWESOME!!!! I can't wait until I lose some of this excess weight and I'm breathing better and have more energy.......Save me a seat on the loser's bench Alli
Nicole W.
on 4/10/07 2:33 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Alli, It will be here before you know it! I am very excited for you. Let me know if you need anything and one of these weekends before the big day we will have to do lunch or dinner. ~Nicole
alligatorpgr
on 4/10/07 5:54 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hey Nicole, I just sent you a PM..... Alli
Linda S.
on 4/11/07 3:07 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Alli, I am so excited for you! Let me know if I can help in anyway! By the way...I am -134.....laugh!
alligatorpgr
on 4/11/07 9:29 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You go girl!!!! I'm so proud of you, and hey, how is Olivia doing on her WL journey??? Keep in touch Alli
Linda S.
on 4/11/07 10:31 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Funny you should ask, she received a decline today, so the fight begins....she has 35 pages of documentation, and they she did not meet requirements. It comes from having a crappy doctor at first. She will win in the end.
Most Active