hurting pouch

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/07 6:36 am - AZ
Hey guys just curious if anyone else has experienced this... for about the past 3 weeks my little pouch (when it is empty) feels like my stomach used to feel if I drank too much...Almost like a hungover feeling... This also happens if I haven't had enough sleep. I am going in on Friday with Dr. Rigburg for another endoscope for another possible stricture, can he look for a possible ulcer while he is down there?? I don't even know what an ulcer feels like/ I haven't called SBC yet, but maybe I should just to let them know.... Any advice thoughts would be greatly apprciated...Thanks Erin
Nicole W.
on 4/9/07 6:59 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Erin, Let them know on Friday that you are having that discomfort prior to them putting you under. They usually always do a biopsy when they did my endoscopes, so he will check for that too. Try taking some Pepcid again, see if that helps! Feel better soon! Nicole
Darlene X
on 4/9/07 8:04 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hubby has the same issues--related to too much acid. He has to take Prilosec daily... if he doesn't his tummy hurts because of the acid. His sister is the same way.... but it never affected me. I stopped taking my acid reducer at 45 days post-op and haven't needed it since.
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/07 8:15 am - AZ
look at your new pic, cute!! I spoke to Randy and he said the same thing start taking the pepcid again....I will have the doc check for a possible ulcer too...ep
Most Active