First goal met...

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/07 6:34 am - avondale, AZ
Hello to all my friends in AZ!! HOpe you are all doing well. I have finally made it to my first goal after WLS, weighing the same weight that shows on my drivers license. I have always lied about what number should actually be there, and now I am down 61 lbs to 210, which is what it says.... YIPPIE!!! Talk to you soon, Danielle
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/07 6:54 am - AZ
Good for you Danielle, I also weigh 210 right now...Have you noticed a slowing in your wt loss. Mine has slowed in the last month, about 12 lbs.. Going in on friday to get another endoscope with Dr Rigberg.....stuff still getting stuck Take Care....Erin
Nicole W.
on 4/9/07 7:01 am - Cave Creek, AZ
61lbs! Congrats! I have 190 on my driver's license! Another 60lbs and I will be there. haha... I havent been 190 since I was 15.
JRinAZ
on 4/9/07 9:09 am - Layton, UT
Weigh 2 go Danielle!!!! I LOVED it when I hit my driver's license weight too! I still have my old license and am challenged quite often to show another form of I.D. since I don't look anything like my license picture! Just wait til that number is way.....higher than you actually weigh! You'll be there before you know it!!!! What a ride! Joyce
Most Active