Ready for your HONEYMOON!!!!

JRinAZ
on 4/8/07 4:56 am - Layton, UT
"Keep the Honeymoon Alive" Oooooh La La!!!! Find out how you can make the very most of your "window of weight loss" and how it can continue until goal with the right combinations! **Please bring your TWO very best tips for staying on track to share with the group!!! If it's a protein drink that you like then please bring us the container to SEE. Exercise style? How about demonstrating? ....Personal Trainer? How about their business cards!..... Favorite protein recipe? How about recipe cards for us to write it down on? I'll provide a "Honeymoon kit" for everyone!!! Let's have fun sharing our Honeymoon secrets! .....Not too racey now folks! LOL! And...every great honeymoon needs a lil something to look forward to at the end of the night! *winks* Soooooooooo...............>> Let's all drive over together to the very yummy "Outback" where they have the perfect "kid's portion steak"!!! (on Chandler Blvd)....Il'l be pow wowing with the manager to insure that we get great treatment! Please RSVP so I can get exact reservation numbers! ...and....bringing change to pay the ticket will make life easier for everyone! See you next WEDNESDAY! I can't wait!!!!! 6-7:30 at Chandler Regional Hospital (lower level; conference rooms 1 and 2 --enter from the East Main entrance by the E.R.) This support group is open to EVERYONE. We are not specific to any type of surgery, any surgeon, any program or any residential location! See you Wednesday! Joyce
Most Active