So what's up on the 28th??????

JRinAZ
on 4/8/07 4:34 am - Layton, UT
Original Post by Joyce Plastow at 12:46 PM MST on 03/23/2007 Chandler, AZ - (02/11/2003) What: Annual Spring Fling 2007 (Go Hawaiian!!!) Who: EVERYONE!!!! Pre-Ops, Post-Ops, Slightly Interested, Support friend, Bandster, DSer's, Rny's, Blackstone's, Simpson's, Fang's, Tucson, Flagstaff, New Mexico......well' y'know....EVERYONE!!!!! When: Saturday, April 28, 2007 from 7:00 to 11 p.m. Where: Coventry Tempe (southwest corner of Rural and Elliot Roads, in Chandler eighth house on right upon entering before park) Hosted by Gil and Olivia and the Chandler WLS Support Group for EVERYONE!!! Why? Meeting others who are on the same journey is inspiring! This is a safe place that all of us can relax and enjoy ourselves amongst supportive friends! We celebrate our success!!! Your Part? Send $10.00 to Joyce, Pam or Gil before April 20th so they can buy door prizes, paper goods, cover D.J. expenses, etc. AND bring ONE WLS friendly dish to share that evening. Drinks will be provided. There will be a dance area with Kareoke A pool area for casual chatting (No Lifeguard on Duty! ) Lovely sitting areas throughout the house! and...a dining area for nibbling! There are about 40 on the RSVP list now and we have space for about 20 more! So let me know ASAP We will be sooooo sad if you aren't there! I can't wait to see everyone!!! Joyce
MrsRobben
on 4/15/07 5:04 pm
Hi Joyce, I met you at Dr. Gitt's office on Thurs. April 12th. You were very kind and helpful. I have started on my "program". I would like to come to your Spring Fling and bring a friend with me. She is considering Lap banding but has not had the chance to speak to someone who has actually done it. Please let me know where to send the monies. I have scheduled to come for the support meeting on Tues. April 24th. Look forward to seeing you. OH Who makes the Matrix protein shake. I went to look it up but seems there are several. I also want to make sure that it was Matrix and not Met Rx that you recommended. Thanks again, Athene
JRinAZ
on 4/16/07 1:29 pm - Layton, UT
Athene, You are delightful and I look forward to seeing you at the Spring Fling! I'll post the details for everyone since others have asked about the location and the fees, etc. Your friend is more than welcome as well! I'll put you both on the RSVP list! Matrix protein blend is made by Syntrax. You can buy it at the Nutrition Warehouses in the valley at a discounted price. Just tell them that you had WlS and they'll give you the discount. They also have samples of the Matrix, the Nectars and the Champion Pure Whey STack. All of those are perfect for us. In the future, you can order with the Chandler support group at wholesale prices. We might be doing an order at the next meeting! Check out the Post for "Spring Fling Details!"........ Huggggzz to you sweetie pie! Joyce
Most Active