Any men support group in Phx/Glendale?

savage24
on 4/5/07 2:34 pm - Glendale, AZ
Hello, I'm looking for men support group or meet someone who is is scheduled for surgery and has weighs 400-500lbs, to exchange diets, exercises, and morale support Ron
Darlene X
on 4/5/07 11:49 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Too bad your not in the Chandler area, there are 4-5 regular men at support group. My husband weighed 520lbs the day of his surgery 1 & 1/2 years ago. He has lost 270lbs... an AMAZING transformation and life changing surgery for him. Good luck
savage24
on 4/6/07 3:23 am - Glendale, AZ
I had gone through 2 insurance companies and denied for various reasons; need current cardio releae, pulmonary release and upd phsicological testting; then insurance changed, then had to recertify and new surgeon, have gone through, Dr. Newhoff, dr. Simpson, and at Deer Valley Hospital, for one reason or another evry setback took a year longer, I searched for WLS since 2000, but now I have firm date set for surgery June 28th, too long of a wait, but I'll hang on. I'm at 425 right now, have all the know medical problems associated with obesity. so your husband is down to 240 how does he feel and how old is he, I'm 59 on June 25th . Thanks Ron
Most Active