Tucson Support Group

teacherspet
on 4/5/07 1:19 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hello all! I am just beginning my journey. I am going to see a new PCP (haven't beeen to Dr in 2.5 years). I'm sure I'm not the only one that has avoided the Dr., scale, and tests that would make my weight/health issues real. I am hoping to find a support group in Tucson so that I can begin learning about GBP. Any suggestions? Ticia
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/5/07 11:53 pm - Tucson, AZ
[email protected] is the online support group in Tucson. to join email [email protected]... The NorthWest meeting 7-8:30 PM each 3rd Monday of the month at the Northwest Medical Center Classrooms A-D 6200 N LaCholla Blvd. Classrooms are off the main lobby behind the cafeteria. New attendees in classroom D at 6:30 PM. ---- Eastside meeting 7-8:30 PM on the first Tuesday of each month at Evangelical Covenant Church, 551 N. Camino Seco, between Broadway and Speedway, on the West side of the street. As always new attendees will be at 6:30. ---- WLS ED. Continuing educational meeting for all meets the LAST Thursday of the month at Unversity Medical Ctr. 1501 N. Campbell Ave., room 5403 from 7 - 9 PM. Best of luck on your new journey.
Sherry61
on 4/8/07 10:24 am - Tucson, AZ
Becky I have tried several times to find your website and it always says that it can't be found. I have checked spelling and don't know what else to try. Any suggestions? Thanks Sherry
Most Active