Finally starting my journey!

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/07 5:45 am - Tucson, AZ
I've been gone for awhile (not sure if anyone even remembers me at this point) but I finally got my refferal to see Dr. Schwartz here in Tucson! I should be seeing him in the next two weeks to start the approval process. SO exciting!!! I've been having so many problems with insurance and whatnot (mostly, the problem was I didnt HAVE any, lol) but with a new job comes a new insurance plan! There are also two women at my work who have had WLS, and are really eager to help me see it through, so I'm so happy things are finally falling into place. It's starting to feel real!
JRinAZ
on 4/5/07 7:51 am - Layton, UT
Good luck on your jurney Nicole! Keep us posted and let us know if you've got any questions along the way. There's are amazing folks hanging out on this support site. I just happen to be one of the chattier ones! It keeps me out of the chocolate! Joyce
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/5/07 10:58 am - Tucson, AZ
Great news Nicole and it will be so helpful to have those two WLS friendly faces at work to help you get through the day. I am praying that you get your approval quickly and join us on the other side.
Most Active