Who is a good PS in Phoenix area?

Mollyfrise
on 4/4/07 2:55 am - Flagstaff, AZ
I will be down there this weekend and would like to try and see someone on Monday.
toleary
on 4/4/07 3:27 am - AZ
You should call Dr Mehdi K. Mazaheri 480-951-4343 he is the best for sure...... THANK YOU TORI
HarleyGirl
on 4/4/07 3:56 am - Maricopa, AZ
Dr. Gitt 480-991-6877. Nice office, Dr. works with insurance for you. I'm scheduled for surg. on 4/13/07. Paula
JRinAZ
on 4/4/07 12:35 pm - Layton, UT
Hey Paula! I'll be in and out on Friday since I"l be setting up for the Wome's Expo! I'd love to say Hi though before you drift off to La La land!!!!! I'll bet you are sooooooooooo excited! You are going to LOVE your new look! Hugggzzzz! Joyce
JRinAZ
on 4/4/07 12:26 pm - Layton, UT
Hi there Linda! Like all docs/surgeons, you'll need to schedule and appointment first BUT....if you want to swing by our P.S. office on Monday then I can at least give you a mini tour and give you some info on Dr. Gitt and some of the procedures. 480 991-NVPS or go to www.nvpsaz.com He does amazing work....LOVES his patients......his patients LOVE him and he is one of the only ones who works with insurances for Post Bariatric Body Contouring. He is the only Plastic Surgeon in Arizona who has a program specfically tailored for Post Bariatric patients (those who have had amazing weight loss). Check out all of his zillions of happy patients comments under Patient Reviews.. Go to the top of this page where it says "find a" (written in red).....left click on plastic surgeon. Move your curser over the state of Arizona and youll see his face pop up as a Featured surgeon by Obesity Help. com. Click on his face and you can read all about him....AND read what his patients have to say about him. Give me a call on Monday if you'd like to stop by or if you'd like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Gitt in the future. Have a Happy Easter Weekend!!!!!
Mollyfrise
on 4/5/07 12:52 am - Flagstaff, AZ
I left a msg yesterday for someone to call me regarding a quote on Bilateral brachioplasty, BL, BA, butt aug with fat injection and inner thigh lift in first procedure as well as LBL in second. Would that be you?
JRinAZ
on 4/5/07 1:14 am - Layton, UT
Linda, I will be the one that will be helping you BUT I am out of the office until Monday; heading to Utah for a wedding! (pretty little niece) However, if you haven't heard from anyone by my return on Monday then I will track you down! I'm sure that Michelle will be calling you soon though. She's our lovely, informative and very fun Cosmetic Coordinator! My goodness sweetie pie! It sounds like you are going to achieve your dreams!!!! Congrats to you!!!! Joyce
Mollyfrise
on 4/5/07 2:20 am - Flagstaff, AZ
So should I just stop by Monday or call or what? What would be a good time to do this?
JRinAZ
on 4/5/07 7:46 am - Layton, UT
Linda, Does 11 a.m. work for you? Shoot me a private e-mail if not and we can juggle a bit; otherwise......I'll see you on Monday! Have a great weekend! Joyce
Nicole W.
on 4/4/07 2:26 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
A friend of mine who did not have bariatric surgery went to Dr. Gitt and she absolutely loved him. And he did a beautiful job her girls and tummy tuck!
Most Active