Surgery in less than 8 hours...yikes!

dfavre
on 4/3/07 5:56 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Hi everyone, I can't sleep. Don't look at the time of this post, cuz I can't believe I am up this late either. Funny thing happened today, I had my breakfast, and I suddenly realized it was the last "normal" meal I would ever have. Everyone has been asking me all week if I was nervous, and until this afternoon, I was cool as a cucumber. Now, I have been on the potty all day (thanks to that yucky drink!) and I am starving, and can't sleep. Ugh! Let's just hope Doc. Blackstone goes easy on me in the morning.... Anyway, Joyce I am gonna try and come to you guys' meeting first opportunity I get. I can't wait to meet more folks who are going through this too! See ya at the other side of the rainbow! Dawn
carolem
on 4/4/07 7:36 am - Austin , TX
By now, you've had your surgery. We have the same surgeon. You'll love her. I'm lap-band and after the first 6 weeks we eat "normal" food, so I had to laugh at you saying breakfast was your last normal meal! I'm sure you'll like the Chandler Group, it's great to meet people in the same situation as you. One thing great about Blackstone, just follow her program and you'll do really well. I couldn't be happier, my life has improved in so many ways in just 2 months. I can do things now I never would, or could have before. Let us know how your doing, take care.....
tall_girl99_2000
on 4/4/07 9:59 am - Chandler, AZ
I know everything came out great for you. Congratulations on getting it done, and welcome to the other side!
JRinAZ
on 4/4/07 1:12 pm - Layton, UT
Woooooooooo Hooooooooooo Dawn! You're probably already on the skinny side slurping up some yummy ice chips!!!! Happy thoughts are sent your way! ....looking forward to seeing you at support group soon! Huggggzzzz, Joyce
Most Active