B-Complex

Nicole W.
on 4/2/07 4:50 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi All, I think this is the first time I have started a post in a while. Been super busy with work! Anyway... anyone ever have problems with B-Complex? I have two bottles, one for home and one for work... just so I have them and remember to take my vitamins. Lately, I have been throwing up my B-Complex about 5-10 minutes after taking in. When I bring it up, it is already disolved or majority of it anyway. I figured it is the particular kind... Nature's Bounty. Here are the ingrediants... I wonder what is causing this. Vitamin C 180mg Thiamin 100mg Riboflavin 20mg Niacin 25 mg Vitamin b-6 5 mg Folic Acid 400mcg Vitamin B-12 20 mcg Biotin 45mcg Pantothenic Acid 5.5mg Debittered Brewer's Yeast 100mg
nicoleaz
on 4/2/07 6:19 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Nicole, Oh no, that sucks! The blend of B-Complex you're taking has more ingredients than mine - I wonder if it has anything to do with the brewer's yeast? Have you considered a liquid form? The one I take was on the recommended list of GNC products and has an extremely potent orangey flavor which I find tolerable. It's GNC's own brand and it's called "Liquid B-Complex Dietary Supplement." It's in a grey bottle with a dropper-type top. I take one dropper-ful a day and the directions say it can also be mixed in water or juice. Ingredients are... Riboflavin 1.7mg Niacin 20mg Vitamin B-6 2 mg Vitamin B-12 1000mcg Pantothenic Acid 30mg Maybe ask the nutritionist - I have no clue. But good luck! Nicole
Nicole W.
on 4/3/07 1:23 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Nicole, I emailed the girls at the office last night, I think it is the yeast also. I used to do the liquid daily until my 4 month appointment where they advised me to make sure I was getting my thiamin in and the liquid did not have the thiamin in it so she told me to switch to pill form B-Complex. I still do the sublingual to get my B-12 in once a week. It just amazes me how different vitamins differ from brand to brand, I can stand in the vitamin aisle for hours. Have a good day! ~Nicole
auntnanan04
on 4/3/07 2:41 am - Tucson, AZ
Nicole, I use Kirkland's brand B-50 formula once a day. It has more % daily values than Nature's Bounty and does not contain yeast. I've been taking these for at least 15 years with no problem. Vitamin C 500mg E 30IU Thiamin(B1)50mg Riboflavin(B2) 50mg Niacin 50mg B6 50mg Folate 400mcg B12 50mcg Biotin 300mcg Pantothenic acid 50mg Iron 18mg Zinc 15 mg Selenium 25mcg Copper 2 mg Hope you feel better. Let us know what the office says. Phyllis
KT300
on 4/6/07 8:25 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Hey Girl, Cassie said something to me about getting at least 50mg all the b-complex. Maybe if you eat some protein beforehand??? How was the class? Will I see you next week? I do the 4mo group, small but good. Take good care, KT PS I'm 1/2 there 75lbs!!! Gotta get new clothes but too cheap!! Some lady at the park I didn't know asked if I lost a lot of weight 'cause I'm swimming in my pants!!! Who knew this would be a problem!!
Most Active