BEST DOCS FOR LAP BAND

dialex
on 3/29/07 1:59 pm - tucson, AZ
Hi. I am in Tucson and we do not have experienced lap band surgeons or long term progams here. Would appreciate any reccommendations for docs in greater Phoenix area. Thank you! Diane
JRinAZ
on 3/29/07 2:46 pm - Layton, UT
Dr. Terry Simpson for Lap Band. He does Lap Band exclusively and has done hundreds of them compared to the other surgeon's who mainly do Rny's. His program is ccomprehensive as well and for you Tucsonians; he comes to Tucson quarterly to host a big support group at one of the local resorts. www.drsimpson.com Dr. Debarros also does Lapbands but just hasn't been going at it quite as long. I know many of his patients are doing great! Dr. Blackstone does Lap Band as well as Rny's. Dr. Fang and Dr. Juarez at the Bridges Phoenix St Luke's do lapbands and Rny's. Hmmmmm, who have I left out? Good luck with your search. I know you have quite a drive to get here but consider going to as least 2 free seminars so you can decide which one works best for you. Joyce
Candi Y.
on 3/30/07 1:45 am - Cottonwood, AZ
DOC SIMPSON - HANDS DOWN!!! Lapband is all he does!! great support groups and I know theres one in Tucson for you!! Banded on 3/14/07 so I am a newbie, but went smooth as could be, down 15lbs in 2 weeks!! LOVIN IT!!!!!
jenniebr
on 3/30/07 12:12 pm - queen creek, AZ
Well I better add my vote....my biased opinion...Dr DeBarros I did my research and went to several seminars and even to see 2 other surgeons before I chose him. I liked his program best. I am very happy with my 117 lbs loss and my hubby is just over 100. I liked them so much I now work with them! So I am very biased.... Check out the website.. www.wliaz.com Also you can check any doc out at www.azmd.gov Good Luck in your research, Jen
JRinAZ
on 3/30/07 4:08 pm - Layton, UT
Hi there stranger! What's up with your new job? Tell us all about it!!!! Are you and hubby still making commercials? You re definitely the golden couple for LapBand! congrats to both of you!!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Spring Fling! Huggggzzz, Joyce
jenncarson
on 4/1/07 11:54 am - AZ
Dr. DeBarros and Dr. Orris at the Weight Loss Institute of Arizona based at Tempe's St. Luke's are AWESOME!!!! p.s. Jen B is a LapBand rock star. My hero!!!
jenniebr
on 4/1/07 3:36 pm - queen creek, AZ
You guys give me too much credit! The band is the real star! I just had to learn how to use it! So about the new job..... I am the "patient advocate" for the WLIAZ. Basically, I help patients seminar to post-op, support meetings and just a shoulder to lean on. As you all know I love to share my story and help anyone I can! So this is just me being me but gettiing a paycheck too! I am a huge fan of the band so it made sense for me to "advocate" it! Joyce I will see you at the womens expo! Jenn if you need anything call me! or email me [email protected] is my work email. Todd and I will be at the spring fling and at the next Chandler support meeting so I hope to see ya all there! Love ya, Jen
dialex
on 4/1/07 11:59 pm - tucson, AZ
Thank you all for your information and support...you guys are wonderful! Diane
Most Active