Soft Toenails?

Susanna Z.
on 3/29/07 12:00 am - Whittier, CA
Is anyone having this problem - I am 13 months post op and have noticed the problem in the last month?
MARY OTU
on 3/29/07 12:16 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
For me it is my fingernails!They have always been thin but now they are like paper and peel and split. I guess my body is giving all the nutrients I consume to organs of greater importance. Mary
JRinAZ
on 3/29/07 2:49 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there pretty Mary! More protein? If our nails are damaged then it's a sign that things are not well within ! .........Of course I have the lovely fake nails these days so whose to know what shape mine are in? *winks* I'd better keep up the biotin, B vitamins and protein just in case ! Huggggzz to you! Joyce
MARY OTU
on 3/29/07 11:58 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Joyce my dear, Where is the most economical place to buy biotin? I know I ought to be taking it but have not yet. My hair and nails are suffering. Mary
JRinAZ
on 3/30/07 1:00 am - Layton, UT
Wally World (aka Wal Mart! ) Small brown bottle with a cream label. Rexall EXTREME Biotin ,1500 Mcg. 240 wafer thin white tablets. Take one in the a.m. and the p.m. I don't remember the price but it's definitely under $5.00. One bottle should take you over 3 months! It's the cheapest help we can give our skin, nails and hair! (cept for a good head massage from our significant other! OOOooooh La la!!!) Hugggzz and , Joyce
Most Active