Support Report for last night/Chandler

JRinAZ
on 3/28/07 8:14 am - Layton, UT
Holy Cow Jeanna! Did you really pass around chocolate at support group??? LOL! I'm thinking that you are a very brave soul sweetie pie!!!! ..........Your points were great! I mean after alll this is a very long life we're living (we all hope anyway!) and to doom ourselves to eternities without any chocolate would just be crazy! Soooooooo giving us some info on good chocolate choices will save us from future Wonka disasters! Dark is better huh? Cocoa powder (unsweetened) is best and sugar free Torania and Davinnici are other good options! I'm still thinking of that foot ball field I"m going to have to walk from end zone to end zone if I eat ONE M & M!!!!!! Yikes! ....and ....speaking of walking.....Congrats to you on your Zoo Walk and thanks for the walking 101 handout with great tips! You rock! Thanks zillions for facilitating! It was great to have the Tucson gals join us last night! ..... Two hours isn't that far to drive twice a month to see us, right? It was nice meeting Jackie! .....and bunches of the regulars!!!! Whew! We are a fine looking bunch ...........I think Gil said that our total weight loss averaged about 120 pouns or so per person and some people were just the support folks! Wow!!!! Sooooooo.....just some reminders of upcoming events ---- 1. Spring Fling is April 28th. It's for anyone in AZ so just shoot me an e-mail with your RSVP. We have a blast every year! 2. Circle June 18th! Michelle (aka as Vitalady) will be coming to Phoenix. Stay tuned for details!!!! Protein Cheers to All! Joyce
dfavre
on 3/31/07 2:56 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hi Joyce, Can you tell me where you guys meet? I have not been to a support group yet, but since I have surgery on Wed., I guess I better get started. Scottsdale is so far, and traffic is awful! Since you all just met, will the next one be at the end of April? Or will you have another meeting sooner? Can you recommend anything close to Maricopa? Thanks a bunch!!!! Dawn
JRinAZ
on 3/31/07 4:23 am - Layton, UT
Surgery on Wednesday DAwn?????? Oh my gosh! Oh MY GOSH! Oh my gosh! I am soooooo excited for you! We'd LOVE you to join us any time/ every time!!! 2nd Wednseday and 4th Tuesday of every month. 6-7:30 for support mtg - followed by optional dinner out togethr somewhere close! Fun! Fun! Fun! Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson Enter from the East Main entrance by the E.R. side. Take the elevator to the lower level. Turn left towards the pharmacy and then make a quick right to conference rooms 1 and 2! Good Luck to you sweetie pie! Skinny wishes to you for an uneventful surgery!!!!! You will be such a LOSER soon! Huggggzzz and Joyce
Most Active