Spring Fling needs YOU for more fun!

JRinAZ
on 3/23/07 4:46 am - Layton, UT
Arizona's Annual Spring Fling Info and RSVP Update Annual Spring Fling 2007 (Go Hawaiian!!!) Saturday, April 28, 2007 7-11 p.m. in celebration of our good health, healthy lifestyle and healthiness for all pre- and post-WLS pals, present and past WLS members, nearby WLS Groups, a friend, a companion, a colleague, a family member, a partner, a significant other, a co-worker, a soul mate , an associate, or spouse One food friendly WLS dish per couple plus a $10 donation each (money will be used to cover the DJ fee, paper goods and door prizes.) and..... covers an evening of conversation, commiserating, cordiality, and conviviality enjoying friendly eats, beverages and door prizes DJ Danny returns with an eclectic musical mix of oldies, hip-hop, rhythms and blues, raggaeton, and his stylish soft shoe flair Be in concert form - tune the vocals, limber the footwork and show us your bandstand agility, nimbleness and sparkle! RSVP by Saturday, April 21st, 2007 to Pam S. or Joyce @ [email protected] or Gil @ [email protected] (limited number of spaces) Coventry Tempe (southwest corner of Rural and Elliot Roads, eighth house on right upon entering before park) Hosted by Gil and Olivia and the Chandler WLS Support Group RSVP update = 1,2 = Gil & Olivia 3,4=Pam and Wayne 5,6=Joyce and Jim 7,8=E.J. and Darlene 9,10= Gina and guest 11,12=D.J. and Earl 13,14=Sharon and guest 15,16=Jen and Todd 17,18=Chuck and Elaine 19,20=Vicky and Danny 21,22= Bob and Beth 23,24=Diana and guest 25,26= Jinnifer and Johnny G. 27= Karen M. 28,29= Di and Mike 30,31= Kitten and Ed 32,33= Gwynn and Mack 34,35= Glo and Sonny 36, 37= Moira and Peter There's still some room to add you to the list!!!! Don't be a party pooper! Come and meet some fun folks who are sharing the same journey! Please mail your $10.00 asap so that the DJ can get covered and the door prizes can be purchased ahead of time to: Joyce Plastow 1649 W. Manor St. Chandler, AZ 85224 Also, if any of you would like to donate door prizes that may advertise your business or just cuz you can .....the more the merrier!!! We LOVE giving away fun stuff! Can't wait to see everyone!!!!
JEAN-NA
on 3/23/07 7:11 am
Yo Joyce I have $20.00 in my red hot hand - Will slap it on ya wed at meeting - if Gil doesnt grab it first - ha ha ****************************************************** Wed meeting - We will be covering hiking vs walking in Az - lots of info ahead !
JRinAZ
on 3/23/07 7:16 am - Layton, UT
Gina........... 2nd Weds and 4th Tuesday. Pleeeeeeez don't come on Weds cuz we won't be there this time! .....But, I'll be waiting there on Tuesday all set to hear about fun in the sun with walking and hiking! That sounds perfect!!!!! That's my kind of topic!!!! Huggggz tyo you! Joyce P.S. You can give the hot 20 to Gil. He'll need it to buy our itty bitty paper plates!
Darlene X
on 3/23/07 8:36 am - Maricopa, AZ
Jeanna, how many times have I gone over what days group is! My goodness woman! LOL 4th TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kmastin
on 3/23/07 11:27 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Joyce, It seems I am the only single person that signed up! Everyone else is a couple. I think I'll back out, as I don't want to be the only one there without a date! Have fun! Maybe I'll see you next year! Karen
JRinAZ
on 3/24/07 12:53 am - Layton, UT
Karen, I know singles are coming and this is the type of party where everyone is chatting in 4 different zones (dance area, home living room, kitchen/buffet and pool-side) so rare will be the lovebirds who are swooning all over each other and ignorring everyone else!!! In fact, my hubby and I chat in such opposite directions that people often wonder if either of us came with someone! But, I understand your hesistancy. We have a few spots left open til we meet our 50 max crowd so if you decide to change your mind at the last minute then we will be delighted to have you there and I'll make sure that you sit right between familiars from this board and me! .....Ah oh! Maybe that sounded like a threat??? ??? Hugggzzz to you! Joyce
Most Active