Iron

dfavre
on 3/22/07 1:13 pm - Maricopa, AZ
As I get ready for the big day on the 4th, I am stocking up on my vitamins. I see Iron is very important, but cán't decide which one to buy. Has anyone purchased the chewable versions at SBH? They seem expensive, but if they taste ok, I may get ém.
johnb_az
on 3/23/07 12:00 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Dawn, I got my chewables at the Vitamin shop. They taste much better than the mulitvitamin (it is a bit sour to me). Make sure you buy the smallest bottles as you only have to take chewables for one month. I bought bigger bottles and at two months I am still using them as I don't want to throw away perfectly good vitamins. Doc http://www.myspace.com/az411
Arizona_Sun
on 3/23/07 5:23 am - Gilbert, AZ
Why only use chewable iron for a month? I having been taking Vitalady's Tender Iron for almost 3 years and it is a chewable. I prefer chewable because my body does not have to dissolve a hard tablet and I don't worry about it having to dissolve.
johnb_az
on 3/23/07 6:09 am - Phoenix, AZ
I can't say for others, but I don't like the taste of the chewables... most of them make me want to Doc
dfavre
on 3/31/07 7:30 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks! I ended up getting some capsules from vitamin world. I was told that I could just mix them in my protein drinks or yogurt. I got the B-complex capsules too. Do you know if I can mix them together in the same drink/yogurt, or should I separate them?
Most Active