OK... So I am submitted.

BellaMatrixx
on 3/21/07 8:42 am - PHOENIX, AZ
The road has been tedious. Fraught with annoyance, delays and blocked walls at each turn. I finally have all my paper work submitted. It is no longer in my hands. Please pray for me. Please tell me how to deal as I wait on this desicion. For awhile I was upset cause I wasn't sure it was going to happen; but while it is still not a sure thing I feel as though I am a step closer to it. Colene at Fang's office submitted me today. I have Mercy Care Plan. Does anyone have any experience with them and if so can you give me an idea of what I can expect from them regarding this? Thanks for listening to me blubber a bit! I should be speaking more now that this is in the realm of my reality. The waiting game seems worse than physical pain... I feel like my life at this point is "waiting on the other shoe to drop". Can anyone Relate? ~Bella
JRinAZ
on 3/21/07 9:35 am - Layton, UT
Bella, I think any of us who have had WLS can relate to your anxiety. I'm sure Colene wouldn't have given any hope if she didn't expect you to be approved!!!! It won't be long before you're doin the happy dance about your surgery date! You're in my prayers sweetie pie! Just hang in there and think happy thoughts about being healthy! Skinny wishes to you for an APPROVAL soon! Keep us posted! Joyce
alligatorpgr
on 3/22/07 1:46 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hello Olivia, I'm so glad you finally have all your paperwork done !!! Yeah for you!!!! I have talked with your mom just a couple of times online since surgery and she seems to be doing really well. I'm so happy everything has turned out ok for her, and excited for you now that you have started your journey also.....Have you called your insurance company to see what their requirements for approval are? Colene at Dr Fang's office should have some sort of idea also. My good friend at work just got approved and is waiting for a call back from Diane to see when she can get scheduled with Dr Juarez....I'm very excited for you both. Keep in touch and tell your mom I said HI I'm praying for you girl!!!! Alli
ginaq56
on 3/22/07 5:02 pm
Hi Bella, You will definitely be added to my prayers. I will even send you a little fairy dust to help the process along. It is amazing what our brains do to us when we are in the waiting process. And, you are not blubbering, that's what we are here for. Hugs, Gina
Most Active