Tomm is ONE WEEK post op!!

Candi Y.
on 3/19/07 11:44 pm - Cottonwood, AZ
Hey everyone, I am feeling better then I could ever explain. I swear I hope Doc didn't forget to put the band in! I have been trying to walk, walk, walk and so far doing very well on my Full liquids, but I am getting hungry, the liquids don't seem to be cutting it as well. I go see Doc on Thursday, by then I think I'm ready for soft foodsd anyway! DOWN 10lbs TODAY!!!!!!!!! Holy cow...
johnb_az
on 3/19/07 11:49 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congratulations! I can't say about being hungry, I had RNY and I only get hungry once or twice a day. Good luck on the journey Doc http://www.myspace.com/az411
carolem
on 3/20/07 7:26 am - Austin , TX
Conratulations on your 10 pound loss. Good work girl. You won't feel anything from your band the first 6 weeks. When you get to the soft proteins, it's much better. I ate a lot of seafood to keep up some variety. I did tuna with lowfat mayo for lunch and lots of lowfat yogurt as well as lf cottage cheese. Keep up the walking and the water, they are both important. Keep up the good work......
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/07 12:44 pm - AZ
Yeah Candi!! they may adjust your band too when you go, then again what do I know I had RNY...Good for you on the 10 lb loss....Erin
Most Active