My date got changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carolina james
on 3/14/07 1:49 pm - mesa, AZ
I've been mostly a lurker here on the boards but I got some fantastic news today and I just had to tell somebody!!!! I got a call and email from Dr. Blackstones office stating that they were moving my surgery date up to June 6th! After having my orginal date moved all the way out from april 10th to sept. 9th, I am absolutely estastic with this news! I have no excuse now, I've really got to get myself organized at work and home. June will be here in no time!
alligatorpgr
on 3/14/07 3:55 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Yeah Carolina I too am a Dr Blackstone patient, and like a lot of others my surgery had to be rescheduled for a later date, but it was my asthma and not her schedule. June will be here before you know it!!!!! Best wishes Alli
nicoleaz
on 3/14/07 3:58 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Carolina How exciting!!! Yes, June will be here in no time! Personally, I wish I could put Summer on hold indefinitely, but for you I just know it's going to sneak up on you really quickly! Dr. B and her staff prepare us so well with documentation and classes - you'll be ready when the time comes, for sure! Today I am a week out from surgery and feeling fabulous. I wish you luck and please keep us posted! Nicole
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/07 6:55 am - AZ
Congrats Carolina, this will make you feel so much better!!! and yes it will be her before you know it!! Mine was right before xmas and I am 3 months out already!! Take Care, Erin
David S.
on 3/16/07 11:09 am
Good to hear your date got moved up, and not back. Going into this, I think it would be great for the doctors offices to let people know truly how much a surgery date can change before it is actually performed. Mine was moved from Feb 20th to Mar 13th. I just got home today, and am feeling pretty good. Feel free to check my board board for more information.
Most Active