Antiinflamatory Drugs

M. clarke
on 3/15/07 4:04 pm
LOL Joyce. Yes I too enjoy the occasional breath. Kinda scary actually. I didn't realize that could happen. I know it can go to your brain and kill you, but I didn't think about it cutting off my windpipe. Well i certainly won't be eating an potato chips or crackers. You know what they say about salt in a wound. Thats another positive! Aside from the stabbing & throbbing pain, and the crazy nightmares I'm having from all the vicodin..things are good And I mean CRAZY dreams! I dreamt I could fly, but gorilla's kept trying to knock me out of the air. LOL. That was one of Many insane dreams i've had over the past few days.
(deactivated member)
on 3/19/07 11:37 am - AZ
Melissa Hey girl, well you know I work at a dentist office. You should call me if you have any issues. But here is thought, they make tylenol suppositories, maybe they make ibuprophen ones as well, Maybe call a pharmacy and ask them??? Again just a thought. Good luck with the whole root canal, no fun at all... Hugs, Erin
JRinAZ
on 3/19/07 1:05 pm - Layton, UT
Yikes! ........Her tooth would have to be hurting badly!!!! (just messin with ya!!!) Hugggzz, Joyce
M. clarke
on 3/19/07 2:31 pm
Thanks Erin. It has now been a week. It is still swollen, but doing much better then it was. I tell you it is one thing to have an abscessed tooth it is a whole other ball park having one for an entire week. I will start a 2nd round of antibiotics tomorrow. I asked if their was a shot they could give me and they said there was nothing. Believe me...in the pain i was in.. i would have taken it any way i could get it... even if it was a suppository. Unfortunately there was nothing. I ended up taking about 5 of the Motrin 800's throughout the week. Now i'm just taking Vicodin. I have another tooth I'm getting a root canal on next week. I'm praying it doesn't absess. My teeth have a tendency to do that once they get disturbed. I was at the dentist in September, and my teeth were fine. Now I need another root canal, and have 4 cavities. Thanks too all that lovely throwing up I did for three months. Ate up my teeth Thanks for the advise Erin I will be sure to ask them if I find myself in that situation again, but I think they would have mentioned it when I called so desperate for something, even a shot.
Most Active