I'm home and doing well!!!

Candi Y.
on 3/14/07 12:10 pm - Cottonwood, AZ
Hey everyone, Well I am officially BANDED, surgery went very well, I spent a few hours in my room, cause HEY - I paid for it!!!!! and I wanted to make sure I felt good enough to drive the hour and a half home!!! Can;t thank you all ENOUGH for always being there for me along the way and I know you'll all be there for me as I take this Journey to a NEW LIGHTER LIFE! God Bless You All & This Website Candi Yats
johnb_az
on 3/14/07 12:53 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I am glad your home and safe. Now your on the loser side... Doc http://www.myspace.com/az411
Maureen O.
on 3/14/07 1:32 pm - Glendale, AZ
Hey Candi, Glad your surgery went well and you made it home safe. It gets better each day. I'm only one week post-op and feeling great. I even went grocery shopping with my hubby today and took my dog for a walk. Good Luck, Maureen
jenniebr
on 3/14/07 2:31 pm - queen creek, AZ
Hey Candi, Glad to hear all went well. Keep hydrated and all will be fine in the next week. In a few short weeks you will be eating food and enjoying the "banded" life. Keep us posted on your progress and remember we are all here for you. Take care and happy losing...... Jen Lost 117 pounds with the Lap-Band!!!
ginaq56
on 3/15/07 12:11 pm
Yeah for you! Glad to hear you are doing so well. Do everything they tell you and all will be a success! Congratulations, Gina
AvasGrammy
on 3/15/07 2:51 pm - Chandler, AZ
Candi, HI! I am so glad all went well and you are home....take it easy...get up and walk, walk, walk...I hope to see you at a support group meeting when you feel up to going...this past one(on Tuesday night) was all about veggies...it was good...and Dr. Simpson is having a receipe contest and the winner gets 3 free fills!!! You should check it out...especially if you are a good cook!!! Let me know how you are doing. LuAnne
Most Active