Has anyone had to attend a Seminar

Celeste B.
on 3/13/07 7:20 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
Before going to see the surgeon?
(deactivated member)
on 3/13/07 8:50 am - avondale, AZ
I think most of us had to go to a seminar. It's usually about 3 hours long. But it's nice to meet others and the surgeon. Danielle-
Celeste B.
on 3/14/07 12:40 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
Thanks for the input Danielle. Really appreciate it.
pwrightt
on 3/13/07 11:50 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi: You must attend a seminar before a surgeon will see you. Good luck on your journey Pam
Celeste B.
on 3/14/07 12:43 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
Thanks Pam
vquigley
on 3/13/07 12:56 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Celeste, Yes, everyone does. Some even attend more than one to get a feel for the right surgeon for them and I would actually recommend that. Good luck in your search! Virginia
Celeste B.
on 3/14/07 12:45 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
Hey Virginia, how have you been? Well, it seems that I have picked a surgeon already and his office is the one that has me to attend the seminar and after the seminar is over then I call back to his office to make my office appointment. The surgeon is Dr. Villares
Nicole W.
on 3/13/07 2:08 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Yes... I think all the surgeons have it as a requirement.
Celeste B.
on 3/14/07 12:50 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
Thanks Robin
VeeKay
on 3/14/07 5:45 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Celeste He was my surgeon, and he is fantastic. I had my surgery April 3 2006, so it is almost a year, and I had no problems at all, and I have lost 174 pounds. Yes, it is required to attend his seminar before your first appointment. However, I am sure you will be glad you went to the seminar, it is very informative, and you will meet Dr V there, and you will get answers to lots and lots of questions. Best regards to you Vee Kay
Most Active