I received My Surgeon Referrel

Celeste B.
on 3/13/07 6:59 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
Okay, so yesterday I received my referrel to see the surgeon...So, I called them and they told me before I can consult w/him I need to attend the seminar. So, I called Banner Health Good Samritan (sp?) and made my appointment for 03/27/07 @ 4:30pm. I also have an appointment to see the cardiologist on 03/21 @ 2:30pm. Well anyway, it just seems that Iam getting closer to my goal. I am really trying not to get my hopes up high....but unfortunatley they are. I have my surgeon picked out and assigned already. What is next and what happens at this seminar? Why aren't there more seminars? Why so I have to wait so long...don't they understand that I am that kid who says "Are we there yet?" Oh, surgeon name Dr. Villares
niagirl
on 3/13/07 12:35 pm
been there. i met with the surgeon and was given a big list of stuff I need to get before I have the surgeory. I am soooooo depressed.
Celeste B.
on 3/14/07 12:43 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
Don't be depressed Dannia, Just think of it as...you are getting closer to your ultimate goal . I can't wait to get there so I can get my list and begin so I can get to the end. Good Luck to yah muah
kkortsen
on 3/15/07 5:21 am - AZ
Celeste, Keep your hopes high!!! You will be so happy when your surgery day is here!! Dr. Villares is awesome!! He is so caring and tender he will keep you calm. You selected the best surgeon in the valley. He did my vertical sleeve on 2-8-07. I have had really no problems. If I do, just call the office and you can get your questions answered quickly. The seminars are supportive, try to make them if you can. Take deep breaths and try to walk a little before surgery. Helps with the nerves. Good luck, Kent
JRinAZ
on 3/15/07 8:13 am - Layton, UT
Ahhhh Kent! Sooo glad you loved your surgeon but you've got to be careful claiming something that each one of us can also make claim to! LOL! .....I think MY surgeon is the best one in the valley! ....It's a sad day if we wish we would have gone with someone else! Joyce
Celeste B.
on 3/16/07 1:29 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
Thanks Joyce, You always have some encouraging words to share and I want to say I appreciate you so much for them...... When is there another Support Group meeting over on my side of town Tolleson/Avondale area? Take care ttys
Celeste B.
on 3/16/07 1:27 am - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
Thanks so much Kent, I have heard so much about Dr. Villares that I had to just do my research and take everyones experiences into account. The OH family here is awesome. Don't know what I would do w/out you all
Most Active