I'm sooooooo excited!

JRinAZ
on 3/17/07 2:15 am - Layton, UT
Gina (aka as Jeanna), Sorry I missed support group on Weds. Hubby and I were between 2 hospitals most of the day/evening with my son and his friend (girl) who were in a 4 wheeler crash/roll-over. Both are doing well now and nothing serious.......my son just looks like he lost the battle with a lawn mower!!! Anyway, I'll catch you for sure at the next mtg!.... And as for having Dr. Gitt as a guest speaker! GREAT idea Gina *wink, wink*!!! Of course he'll be coming sometime soon! .... We've just got to assemble his HOT pics for presenting and coach him a bit on containing his excitment to stay within the designated time allotment! LOL! .....He is extremely excited about the possibilities our body types present! ! I think y'all are going to LOVE him! ....How's that for a sublingual commercial? Hugggzz to you sweetie pie! Joyce when you get a minute; can you shoot me the shrimp ceviche recipe again??? We all loved it at Christmas but I lost the recipe and my family is hoping I'll throw it together sometime soon!
ginaq56
on 3/15/07 12:19 pm
Joyce, what a wonderful new and exciting experience. We are so proud of you... When my time comes I will have to make an appt to go and see you. Right now I have boobies that fold in half and look like soon I can fold in thirds! I also have a spot on my left lower stomach that needs help and,....., and.....I could go on forever! Keep us updated on your experiences. Hugs, Gina
JRinAZ
on 3/16/07 1:44 am - Layton, UT
Gina! I totally understand about your boobie dilema as well as the and.......and.....and... . It is certainly an amazing transformation when our saggies become perkies! .... It's unbelievable to be working in a place that magic happens daily! .....Thanks for the congrats and I'll be sure and post some of my experiences (only with permission from our patients though! *winks*) Joyce
AvasGrammy
on 3/15/07 2:55 pm - Chandler, AZ
Wow Joyce!!! I am so excited for you!!! Congrats!!! I know you must be so exicted with this new job...I know you made me feel so comfortable my first visit to see Dr. Simpson....you will be a asset to this doctors office no doubt!!! Let us know how you are enjoying the job....how are you feeling since your surgery??? I have thought about you often.... LuAnne
JRinAZ
on 3/16/07 1:50 am - Layton, UT
Hi there miss Cutie Patootie LuAnne! I MISS you!!!! .....Thanks for asking about me! I'm about running on full speed with my surgery recovery and should officially be released to go back to work in another week and a half????? oooooops! I guess I jumped the gun a little on that one, huh??? Come visit me at the end of your losing journey and I promise that I'll make you feel comfy at my new office as well! You know me.....I come on strong in the touchy huggy department so I'm having to learn to tone down the enthusiasm a bit! Good to see you posting again sweetie pie! .... Drop by and visit me soon! Big Huggggzzzz! Joyce
desert rat
on 3/17/07 8:38 am - Goodyear, AZ
Joyce! I'm so excited for you. The longer I'm a WLS patient, the more I feel like an evangelist and it seems that you're bent in that direction too! I'm jealous that you have gotten MY dream job but I really am ecstatic for you. Now...I went to the link and I submitted my info for a "free consultation." Look for it for me and give me a call. I'm ready to get started NOW. I have sooooooo many questions but I'll wait until I have a consult. Congratulations, Dj
JRinAZ
on 3/17/07 2:37 pm - Layton, UT
Hallelujah D.J.! Sorry, I couldn't resist cuz my evangelical spills out on occasion as well! .....It will be sooooo much fun to have you come in and meet Dr. Gitt. I'll go vaccum up the red carpet and get it all ready to roll out for you! ....and, I'll give you a call on MONDAY!!! Wooooooo Hoooooooo! .... Can you get any more gorgeous though?!!! Hugggzzz to you girlfriend! Joyce
Most Active