I'm sooooooo excited!

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 3/13/07 6:32 am - Tucson, AZ
Horray for you Joyce. I think it sounds very exciting and wonderful to be able to have the chance to work on a project that will benefit us all. I can't wait to hear more. BeckyG
JRinAZ
on 3/13/07 2:17 pm - Layton, UT
We'll have a booth at the upcoming Women's Expo!!!! Come and hang with me!!!! .....Are you going to make it to a Chandler support mtg sometime soon Becky???? ...looking forward to seeing you soon!!! Joyce
Nicole W.
on 3/13/07 2:52 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
When is the next Women's Expo? I enjoyed it last time I went.
JRinAZ
on 3/13/07 3:12 pm - Layton, UT
April 14th and 15th, 10:00 a.m. Here's the link.....Come and find us! We're having a fantastic drawing and great give-aways!!!! http://www.azfamily.com/misc/expo2007/ Joyce
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 3/14/07 7:42 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey Joyce, Making plans to come to the Chandler support group on the 27th. Looking forward to meeting all of you in person.
(deactivated member)
on 3/13/07 8:55 am - avondale, AZ
Hey Joyce, Im so glad you contained your excitement!! Just kidding, that is so great. It will be awesome to have someone there who knows what we have been through. Maybe I will have to come back to AZ to get that great new body when I'm ready. Hey, do we get the "i know Joyce discount"..... hehe Have fun with it!! Danielle
JRinAZ
on 3/13/07 2:21 pm - Layton, UT
Hey Miss Danielle! If you come back to AZ for a visit then I'll be sure and line you up with a great package!!! LOL! It may even involve meeting my boss! ....Yup! I'm a little obnoxious when I"m excited! ....but, promoting happy things for my well deserving WLS buds is pretty exciting stuff; don't you think???? .....you be sure and keep us posted on your progress! Joyce
MARY OTU
on 3/13/07 10:09 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Joyce, Wow! How cool is that??? i so-o-o want plastics and I am getting close to my goal so....... I will probably have to mortgage my house to do it though. Mary
JRinAZ
on 3/13/07 2:25 pm - Layton, UT
Hey there gorgeous friend! House mortages are GREAT places to find the means to a fantastic end! .....Congrats to you on getting to the magical zone we call "Goal"!!!! Wow! Did you ever think you'd weigh something that you could actually be proud of???!!!! It's a great journey! Joyce
JEAN-NA
on 3/13/07 11:40 pm
Joyce I am so excited for you ! the doctor got a real gem the day you accepted the job! Now you have to hook us all up, When will you be able to get him over to our support meeting for a Slide show of his talent ?? Do I see a guest speaker coming soon ? Ok . see ya tonight at group ! Congrats again
Most Active