Feeling Full

nicoleaz
on 3/11/07 6:53 pm - Phoenix, AZ
4 days out and feeling fabulous! I thought all this water I'm drinking would make me feel full! Do liquids just go through the pouch so quickly that I'm not feeling that full sensation? Am I crazy? Nicole
johnb_az
on 3/12/07 1:03 am - Phoenix, AZ
I never felt full with liquids, but then I never really felt hungry either. I think it is different for everyone on this. Doc http://www.myspace.com/az411
MARY OTU
on 3/12/07 1:30 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Liquids do go through very quickly. Thank goodness as we have to drink so much! I felt full all the time no matter if I was drinking or not. This lasts a few weeks. I also was incredibly "burpy' but that may not happen to you Best of luck! Mary
Nicole W.
on 3/12/07 4:17 am - Cave Creek, AZ
That early out I felt discomfort with water because I took too big of a sip. Up until probably 2 months I was able to take a sip once a minute or so... now its better and I can take much bigger sips.
M. clarke
on 3/12/07 5:12 am
Nicole M, I was told by Dr. B that for the first month we don't feel much in our pouch. That is why it is important to measure your food and drink, and not rely on "feeling full" and feeling hungry as you shouldn't really feel either. I found that to be true for me. I know everyone is different. So no your not "crazy" for not feeling a full sensation. It is normal not to feel anything.
nicoleaz
on 3/14/07 4:36 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Thank you all for the insightful responses It's such a mind warp to get away from expecting that full sensation. Truth be told, I have no appetite at all. I was just curious and you all confirmed my suspicions! Thanks again, folks! You rock! Nicole
Most Active