Mother Passed Away

Chaplain
on 3/11/07 12:36 pm - Panama City, FL
My mother passed away Wednesday, March 8th. Both my brother and myself was able to be with her when she passed. I know that she is now in a better place and is not suffering anylonger. Please remember my family and myself when you pray. Thank you all for your continued support.
johnb_az
on 3/11/07 12:40 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I am sorry for your lose. Know that your mother is now watching out for you as you continue this journey called life. Doc http://www.myspace.com/az411
Nicole W.
on 3/11/07 12:58 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
My deepest sympathies... you and your family will be in my prayers. ~Nicole
M. clarke
on 3/11/07 1:26 pm
William. I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. You will absolutely be in my prayers, you and your family.
moirap
on 3/11/07 2:31 pm - Mesa, AZ
So sorry to hear about your mom, It is very hard to lose a parent. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Moira
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 3/12/07 12:24 am - Tucson, AZ
sorry to hear of your mothers' passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
JRinAZ
on 3/12/07 12:10 pm - Layton, UT
William, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers! Joyce
David S.
on 3/12/07 12:27 pm
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. That is so nice that you were able to be with her when she passed. --Dave
(deactivated member)
on 3/13/07 11:21 am - AZ
I am sorry for your loss William, I will say an xtra prayer for you and your family tonight. I have lots to ask for I found out today my mom had breast cancer. They did catch it early, but that doesn't make me feel any better. God Bless....Erin
Chaplain
on 3/13/07 2:47 pm - Panama City, FL
I wanted to thank everyone for your prayers, thoughts and kind words. I really do appreciate your support. God Bless you all. -Bill-
Most Active