Premier Protein Bars

Nicole W.
on 3/11/07 12:31 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Has anyone tried these? I was reading on the main board that these are sold at Sam's Club in different parts of the country and that they are pretty tasty. Just wondering if anyone here has tried or found them anywhere. I guess they have 30 grams of protein in them... http://www.premiernutrition.com/products/protein.html
M. clarke
on 3/11/07 1:31 pm
I haven't had them, but I looked at that site you listed. The odyssey ones on that site look really good too. And they also have 30g of protein. I tried one from hi health this past weekend called a Rockin'roll. It tasted like a payday. I personally never liked pay days, but for a protein bar it tasted good. It was pretty high in fat and carbs, but also has 21 grams of protein. Let me know if you try those you were asking about. I have been searching for a good protein bar. I did like the cookie dough one from adkins. I tried that one also.
(deactivated member)
on 3/12/07 5:14 am - AZ
Hey guys, I haven't tried them. I have been doing the Atkins 0 sugar peanut butter bars in the pm...It really helps get my protien in.... I've been hating eggs lately yuck!!! Doing much better with the stricture thing. I have only threw up 2 x, Sat was because I ate 7 oz the last two bites came right up, and yesterday because I was eating too fast.. There are 17 gms of protien in these bars...Nicole what was that vitamin to take for hair loss?? My is coming out pretty good now....so hopefully if I start taking them I'll have some hair left in 2 mo, on the flipside I am down to 220..I pulled out some of my old clothes and shorts and some are fitting quite well........ Talk to you soon...Erin
David S.
on 3/12/07 12:33 pm
Erin, So glad to hear you're doing well after your stricture. How fun for you to be able to break out some old clothes that didn't fit just a few months ago! I'm scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning. --Dave
(deactivated member)
on 3/12/07 1:34 pm - AZ
Thanks so much Dave and the best of luck tommorrow on your surgery!!! It's sooooooo worth it!!! Let us know how you do.... Take care, Erin
Nicole W.
on 3/12/07 1:40 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I got sick of eggs too... but it gets better. Biotin is for hair and nail health. Gotta say since my hair is falling out... I wish I started taking that stuff since day 1... but when I spoke to Cassie from the office, there is not real true proof that it works... its all about the protein when it comes down to it. I am getting my hair chopped off on Friday to a new style... my hair is getting way too stringy and I hate the way it looks. I have to two styles in mind, just not sure yet. I am in desperate need of some springy/summer size 22 blouses... went to Lane Bryant tonight to return a jacket I bought, but since its 90 degrees now I returned it, scored myself a pair of slacks for $6.99 Hope to see you soon! ~Nicole
auntnanan04
on 3/12/07 6:17 am - Tucson, AZ
I have been eatting them for over a year. I get them from Costco. There are 2 boxes in a pack and have 3 different flavors. You get : 4 chocolate peanut butter taste kinda like a snickers bar 4 double chocolate crunch very dark chocolate 4 yogurt peanut crunch light sweet tasting peanut butter They all have nuts in them. I usually eat about 1/3 or 1/2 of a bar for a snack sometimes to get me through till dinner. Phyllis P. LAP RNY 8/9/05 Blackstone
carolem
on 3/12/07 7:48 am - Austin , TX
Can't wait to hear about these. I found some pretty good ones at Wal-Mart, the Marathon Bars made by Snicker's really tastes good, but only 13 to 15 grams of protein. under 200 calories though, and they make one that is low carb. Their gold Balance bars are pretty good as well. But I like the idea of 30 grams of protein. Hope they are good. How are you doing girl? Any new pictures, got to be time for an update now that your well on your way to Size 4!
Nicole W.
on 3/12/07 1:34 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Carole, I did get them tonight at Costco, I will try one tomorrow and let you know how it goes. I loved my Zone Bars, but I do not like the new recipe, so I am trying these and see if they work! I am good just extremely busy with work and all... how are you doing? Talk to you soon! ~Nicole
Nicole W.
on 3/15/07 12:29 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
These are pretty yummy!!!
Most Active