One month post op photos up

johnb_az
on 3/11/07 12:29 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi all, I just uploaded two new pictures on my OH page. I am down a total of 37lbs. I think it looks like my face is a bit slimmer in the new pictures... can you tell I am excited?... The journey contiunues. Doc http://www.myspace.com/az411
MARY OTU
on 3/11/07 12:44 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Doc, Good for you! Mary
Nicole W.
on 3/11/07 12:56 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Way to go Doc! Congrats on the 37lbs... I can definately see the difference! One of the guys commented to me at work the other day... "Nic, you are becoming Lara Flynn Boyle, you look good!" I think I blushed. Some of the guys on my team have noticed in the last month or so, especially when a much smaller jeans were falling off my rear. It is a confident booster for sure! I look at pictures from a year ago and I can totally see the difference now. ~Nicole
desert rat
on 3/11/07 1:17 pm - Goodyear, AZ
John, Absolutely, you can tell in the face!! It's amazing how different you look with just a few pounds lost. I can't imagine how you'll look at the end of the journey but I'm looking forward to it! Earl has lost a lot in his face too...it must be another one of those "man things." Dj
alligatorpgr
on 3/11/07 3:57 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
You look great, keep up the good work Alli
nicoleaz
on 3/11/07 6:35 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Congrats, Doc! I can definitely see a difference in the face Keep up the awesome work! Nicole
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 3/12/07 12:26 am - Tucson, AZ
Looking great there Doc. I can definitely see a change. Keep up the good work.
M. clarke
on 3/12/07 5:20 am
Congrats Doc! You look fantastic!
JRinAZ
on 3/12/07 12:08 pm - Layton, UT
Looking good Doc!!!! Hugggzzz, Joyce
David S.
on 3/12/07 12:42 pm
LOOKIN SMOOTH DOC How exciting to be down almost 40 pounds. A friend of mine had RNY last September and has lost 110 pounds. He said that everyone he saw said that his face was so much thinner. He was getting frustrated because he was like, "How big could my head have possibly been!!!" Anyway, so exciting to see your success, especially because I'm scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning.
Most Active