Bridges Info Session

dispatcheraz
on 3/10/07 10:35 pm - Prescott, AZ
I went to the info session at Bridges on Friday. There were a lot of people there. You could definately tell the ones who have been doing research vs. the ones who haven't just by the questions alone. Looking forward to the ABC classes starting in two weeks. I really want to get this going! I think I'm going to pursue surgery through Bridges. They have a shorter wait time once approved by insurance--I don't want to wait 9 months to get into SBC. Anyone have any input or opinions about Bridges?
JRinAZ
on 3/11/07 12:53 am - Layton, UT
Keri, There are zilllions of thin/healthy people living rich lives all over AZ and the surrounding states because of the Bridges program! They may not be hanging around on support sites though to give you all of their opinions but are most likely out and about enjoying life! (Gheesh!, we better pull a few back over here to help us out!) Bridges is fantastic. It's comprehensive program equals the best n the Nation!!! .... They have graduate programs to keep the information flowing; long after you're at goal weight and even into your plastic surgery phase; by providing info about the best direction to take in that regard! As for Prescott? There are bunches of great folks who meet together for a support group up there. Call your Prescott YMCA and leave a messzge for "Dian". She helps head that group up. Jsut tell them that she is a lovely woman who has lost zillions of pounds and comes in regularly to work out with a personal trainer. They'll know who she is. Good luck with your journey and keep us posted!!! Huggggzzz, Joyce
nurseon66
on 3/14/07 9:27 pm - Kingman, AZ
Are you going to the ABC classes that are on the 20th? I am traveling to Phoenix from Kingman to take the classes. I have been very impressed with Bridges, I had my appt with Dr. Juarez. My hubby and I liked him immediately. contact me and maybe we can meet at the classes. Gloria
Most Active