hi again! (new pic)

simply_jess
on 3/10/07 12:54 am - Phoenix, AZ
hi everyone! i just took a new pic of me with my camera phone.. here it is: http://www.obesityhelp.com/photos/uzone,photos/albumId,3706/action,gallery/curPhoto,76936/ i am almost, almost, under 200 pounds. life is hectic and i am changing to a new job as of april 2. that means new clothes for a new job, hehe. i miss being on here as much as i was but i do read the posts. i miss talking to all of yall and i am behind everyone in their journey. -jess ps. i want a man, haha. i did have a long post but i think it got deleted so if this is a double post.. oops
M. clarke
on 3/10/07 8:36 am
Your picture looks great Jess. Congrats on your weight loss.
David S.
on 3/12/07 12:50 pm
Congrats on the milestone! I'm scheduled for surgery tomorrow, and can't wait until I am under the 300 pound mark! --Dave
simply_jess
on 3/12/07 2:08 pm - Phoenix, AZ
for me, i was so excited, nervous and happy the day of the surgery and of course the months of work getting approved. dont feel bad if you feel bad or upset after surgery.. i wish someone told me that. i was really sad for a few weeks and i honestly dont even know why. im so grateful for it, but i wish someone had told me. im hoping your recovery is quick and that you pee a lot after surgery! (at my hospital they wanted us to pee a lot hehe). good luck!
Most Active