I was a 9

(deactivated member)
on 3/7/07 9:19 am - AZ
Well I went and had it fixed. The procedure was a piece of cake. I don't remember a thing. So I had a slight stricture a 9 and he dialated me to a 12 where I should be. The drugs they give you are incredible! Anyways I can't tell anything yet because I only had applesauce, but I will see tommorrow at lunch. Thanks again for all the support.... Erin
johnb_az
on 3/7/07 9:54 am - Phoenix, AZ
Glad it went smooth for you. Yep, Versed is a wonder drug.. Doc
desert rat
on 3/7/07 10:08 am - Goodyear, AZ
Erin, I'm so glad it went well! Sure wish I could have some of those drugs........ Let us know how lunch goes tomorrow. Did they give you any special eating instructions? Who did the dialation? Dj
M. clarke
on 3/7/07 2:26 pm
Erin I am so glad you got it fixed. I bet it would have continued to get worse if you didn't go in and get it fixed! I noticed right away at the hospital when they gave me water and I could actually drink it all! Let us know how it goes tomorrow. I'm sure you will feel a huge difference in eating.
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/07 9:51 am - AZ
Hey guys, well lunch went down smooth. I ate chicken and a few pickles. I could actually feel the food going into my pouch instead of it stacking up in my esphogus. Anyway I feel great!!! Hope everybody is well.... Erin
M. clarke
on 3/8/07 12:21 pm
awe. Erin I am so glad you are feeling better!!!
Most Active